I did it. I finally bit the bullet and ordered owl crate. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long but with the amount of books that I buy I just couldn’t justify it. I’ve slowed down a little on the book buying craziness, so decided to get a subscription instead.
I am so glad I did. I LOVED this box so much!
The theme for the April Owl Crate Jr. Box was:
Myth and Might
Being someone who loves everything mythical I knew it was one I was going to love.
The box was brimming with exciting mythical goodies! It included:
- A Percy Jackson quote pillowcase – I’m probably not going to pop this on a pillow just yet, I have a very neutral colour scheme, but I am definitely putting it on my kids pillow (when I have them)
- ‘Junior Genius Guides: Greek Mythology’ By Ken Jennings – I am 100% going to read this I LOVE Greek Mythology.
- A Pocket Mirror with Hinduism mythology art on the back – so cute!
- Norse Mythology activity sheet
- A Romulus & Remus Sticker
- A ‘Don’t wake the Sleeper’ Sleep mask – which I really needed as I was in the market for a new sleep mask!
FINALLY… THE BOOK…
- ‘Aru Shah & the end of Time’ By Roshani Chokshi
Overall I thought this was a great box and I think I will continue to get them in the future. I am keep to try out the different subscription services to find the one that suits me the most!
What were your thoughts on the April Owl Crete Junior? What other bookish subscriptions should I try?