- Do you get sick while reading in the car?
- Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Holly Black. I’ve been finding her descriptions quiet different.
- Harry potter series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer
* Appeals to a wider audiance
* More diverse characters
- Do you carry a book bag? If so what is in it (besides books)
Kind of. I have a backpack for work – the glory of catching public transport. But I carry a small cross body bag as well that I use to put my book, wallet and phone in.
- Do you smell your books?
- Books with or without little illustrations?
Both, I’m actually not really fussed.
- What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
- Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not really funny but something that I remember when my family really got into Harry Potter (even my brother who is not book person)
- What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
‘The Birth of Tragedy’ Be Friedrich Nietzsche
- What is the thickest book on your shelf?
‘A Court of Wings and Ruin’ By Sarah J. Mass
- Do you write as well as you read? Do you see yourself in the future being an author?
Definitely not. I wish I did and I wish I could be an author, but my writing has much to be desired
- When did you get into reading?
11 or 12. I’ve pretty much always been into reading going in and out of slumps. I loved going to the library. When I hit high school the library was bigger so I spent event more time there!
- What is your favourite classic book?
I like ‘The Importance of Being Ernest’ and I’m hoping I like ‘The Odyssey’
- in school was your best subject language arts/English?
English Literature and Health and Human Development
- If you were given a book as a gift that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Keep it, at least for a few years.
- What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger games?
‘Nevermoor’ By Jessica Townsend (the only thing I can think of)
- What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Getting side tracked or coming up with ideas but never writing the post simply because I don’t know where to start
- What is your favourite word?
- Are you a nerd, dork or dweeb? or all of the above?
Nerd? I don’t know, what’s the difference?
- Vampires or fairies? why?
Fairies. They have magic and are immortal
- Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters…. just sound cooler
- Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits. I don’t know. Just because?
- Zombies or Vampires?
Vampires. Zombies scare me
- Love triangle or forbidden love?
Forbidden love. Love triangles stress me out.
- AND FINALLY: Full on romance book or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action packed with a few love scenes. Best of both worlds.