I saw this post on The Dawn of Inspiration’s Blog and thought it would be something different to post.
Apologies for the late post… I hit the 200 page mark in ‘A court of Thorns and Roses’ and OH MY GOSH I could not put it down! Review to come.
Without further ado, down to the questions!
- What is your middle name?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Who was your first best friend?
- How tall are you?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Funniest moment throughout School?
When I was in year 8, a friend and I were know as ‘the Mars Bar Girls’ because we bought Mars bars at the canteen and in one day we managed to win 5!
- How many countries have you visited?
2, USA and Japan. But headed to Greece later this year
- Are you in/have you gone to college?
Went to University, Graduated a few years ago
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
Favourite: English Literature and P.E
- What is your Favourite drink?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is your favourite perfume?
The white Elizabeth and James
- Tea or Coffee?
Coffee (decaf though)
- What would you (or have you) name(d) your children?
Lily or Rose for a girl and Leo (Leonidas) for a boy
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I swam and played basketball
- What is your favourite book?
Of all time, probably Harry Potter
- Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I really like watching:
* Emma Abrahamson
* Flippin’ Katie
* Estee Lalonde
* Ijustine and her sister Jenna
* A dash of Ash
* Allana Davison
* Kailee McKenzie
* Kristee Vetter
* Hailey in bookland
* Sarah’s Day
* Aspyn and Parker
… and the List goes on!
- What is your favourite movie?
All the Marvel Movies, Sisters and Harry Potter
- Are you Single or Taken?
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
Classic dinner and a movie or just something chill
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Favourite memory from childhood?
Going on holidays with my family and all the crazy adventures with my friends
- Do you speak any different languages and how well?
Nope. I learnt Japanese for ages though-out school so I can recognise the letters, and I’m trying to learn some Greek
- Do you have any siblings?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Neutral colours. More dresses lately.
- What is your favourite restaurant?
Waya. Its a Japanese restaurant and its incredible
- What are some of your favourite tv shows?
- PC or Mac?
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I have awful money management skills!
I tag anyone who wants to complete the tag!